Understanding Men with Alison Armstrong
Alison Armstrong joins us for this special episode! She’s spent decades helping women understand men and vice versa. She’s an inspiration and she’ll share some of the secrets to a healthier relationship.
Diane Brennan with Coldwell Banker Realty sits down with Alison and discusses a few critical thoughts about communication and understanding;
- The single most important thing a woman can do to keep a relationship strong
- Daring to share early the thing that you think will make him run
- What makes a partner, a boyfriend, or a playmate!
- Why and how women emasculate men and what it means
- How to wait for an answer when you want to know what a man thinks
- Tips for how men can improve their communication with women
- The different stages of development that men go through in a relationship
We’ll hear from the men about how they feel about these things and Alison and Tom Ross with Bay Equity Home Loans talk about a specific scenario that dives into how to make women feel safe while communicating your true feelings.
We’ll talk real estate markets and how they are progressing over the summer, and “Diva” Danielle talks about two volunteer opportunities to hydrate the homeless with the Aris Foundation and Zuris Circle.
An incredible episode we hope you love as much as we do!
Resources and Links:
To reach Diane:
To reach Tom:
The Tom Ross Team at Bay Equity website
By phone: 602-684-8200
Office is located at 5635 East Thomas Road, Office 13, Phoenix, AZ 85018