Real Estate & Relationships
On today’s episode, Tom Ross is off this week, so Diane and Danielle have a “women only” show!
Diane Brennan with Coldwell Banker Realty will talk about some direct responses to some of the myths out there about this market being in some kind of “bubble”. The myths couldn’t be more false.
Some of the Myths About the Arizona Housing Market
- Today’s mini-boom cannot be sustained
- Few people foresaw the housing market crash 15 years ago that ignited a worldwide recession
- Fueled by low interest rates, loose mortgage lending standards, and the nation’s unshakeable faith in home ownership, home values rose at record rates year after year
We love the Cromford Report and they break apart these myths with some facts YOU need to hear about!
We also dive into some other fun topics. We discuss health, including some important facts about Vitamin D. Diane talks about a talk given by a doctor with expertise in immunology and virology.
They also discuss a few really great books to read about relationships including;
- How to Survive the Loss of a Love
- The Commitment Phobe – Emily Wilcox
- Anything by Steven Carter and Julia Sokol
“Diva” Danielle, our social community director talks about a great volunteer opportunity with The Reveille Foundation, and a fun thing to do with Tiny Homes Street of Dreams. Check out their upcoming event on April 30th, called Tiny Homes at the Home & Garden Show at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
Resources and Links:
To reach Diane:
To reach Tom:
The Tom Ross Team at Bay Equity website
By phone: 602-684-8200
Office is located at 5635 East Thomas Road, Office 13, Phoenix, AZ 85018